SupraNaturals, LLC Springville, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
POSITION PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Responsible for pre-weighing and mixing all ingredients according to batching instructions and verifying the accuracy of each batch sheet.
- Operates HMI/PLC controls
- Verifies product pump is assembled correctly before batching
- Verifies ingredients are added according to batching instructions, in the right sequence and correct amounts, and that they are properly controlled.
- Completes batch records according to instructions to produce products.
- Moves ingredients in and out of pre-weigh/mixing and batching room.
- Verifies master meter readings add up to batch requirements.
- Cleans batching room between batches and at the end of shift.
- Any other duties and/or responsibilities as assigned.
Note: This description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employer may be requested to perform other duties as requested.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Basic math skills.
- Strong background and understanding of batching liquids and powders.
- Ability to work long hours, rotating shifs, weekends and/or on call.
- Ablility to handle stressful situations and multiple projects.
- Knowledge of MS Applications
- Strong crititcal thinking and communications skills.
- Ability to work well with others within a team environment.
- Ability to manage self.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs with or without aid of equipment.
- Forklift certified.
The employee may be required to lift and/or move up to 75 lbs on a regular basis and occasionally more. Long hours standing, sitting, bending, twisting, walking, climbing stairs
Manufacturing environment which may include loud noise levels for extended periods of time, long hours standing, sitting, bending, twisting, walking, climbing stairs, strong odors, lifting up to 75 lbs, confined spaces, warm or cold temperatures, wet/slippery and slick surface environment.
Powered by JazzHR