Supra LLC Washington, DC
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 to $65,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision
SUPRA - Now Hiring for Management Roles
noun su·pra \ ‘sü-prə
A traditional tablecloth characteristic of the Republic of Georgia
A Georgian feast featuring an abundance of food, wine, and toasts (sometimes poetic, often lengthy, occasionally punctuated by song)
- DC’s first restaurant featuring all of the above
Join the passionate team behind this award-winning (Michelin Bib Gourmand & Wine Enthusiast) restaurant sharing the spirit of Georgian feasts. We pride ourselves on ensuring a work-life balance as well as being a place to grow and challenge yourself. Eligible candidates must love what they do and bring 110% to every shift.
Accountable and responsible
A naturally hospitable person who keeps a positive attitude
On time, every time
Committed to the highest ethical and professional standards
A team player that treats every co-worker with respect
· 2+ years of experience in well-reviewed restaurants
· A flexible schedule (Sundays and Weekend Brunch are musts)
· A strong background in wine and spirits and a curiosity about Georgian cuisine, techniques, and ingredients
· A sharp attention to detail and organization
The right fit for our team is a hard-working, positive person who is comfortable working in a close-knit environment. They should strive to build up their team, while holding themselves up to a high standard of service.
Supra's first restaurant in DC featuring the food and wine of the Republic of Georgia!
1205 11th St. NWWashington, DC