This is a great opportunity to kick start a successful sales career or take your sales career to the next level with a premiere company and leadership team focused on hiring the best talent and overall fit for our organization's culture.
We are looking to fill one new Service Sales position in our Commercial Fire Protection Division. Regular travel for client meetings required.
Think you have that winning personality, APPLY NOW!
The successful candidate will assume primary responsibility for maintaining and expanding existing customer accounts within assigned territory, with a primary focus of establishing and/or developing relationships with end-users related to our total service business. Generate sales by successfully capturing all new, renewal and lapsed preventative maintenance agreements, moves/adds/changes/upgrades of existing end-user systems, and promoting all other company products/services to existing customers.
1. Serve as the customer “champion” by developing relationships with end-user key accounts, decisions makers and appropriate customer employees to ensure customer satisfaction. Work with customers (internal/external) in an effort to maximize the customer experience and resolve service related issues or challenges as they may arise.
2. Secure and maintain all inspection agreements within assigned territory thru direct sales effort, customer trainings, visiting customer facilities, and follow up on leads generated from service reports, service technicians or other means. Investigate new opportunities for future department growth by offering diversification of service offerings.
3. Write proposals and secure orders from end-user customers for all moves, adds, changes and upgrades to existing systems.
4. Maintain working knowledge of related product lines, both new and existing.
5. Generate lead opportunities for the New Systems Sales Team by continually promoting new product/system offerings to existing Service customer base.
6. Secure written orders from customers through personal visit, phone or email.
7. Achieve 100% conversion of all newly installed systems to preventative maintenance service agreements.
8. Prepare expense, vehicle/trip reports, and document customer activity in PC-based contact manager.
9. Maintain an understanding of current codes and standards such as NFPA, UL, FM, and local AHJ requirements as they apply to fire protection and life safety, as well as NEC and general Building Code compliance.
10. Regional travel required.
Desired Skills and Experience
Required Personality Traits: High energy, spirited, organized, dependable, fun & outgoing, results oriented, detailed, practical, competitive, open-minded, responsible, positive, high integrity, team oriented, accountable, strives for excellence, intellect.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Higher-level education or Degree in a Technical, Marketing, or Business field or equivalent technical, sales, or marketing work experience.
Proven track record of providing superior customer service and prior sales performance results.
High School Diploma or GED.