- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Thrasher Partners, one of the sister companies of Supportworks and Thrasher and located in the same building in Papillion, Nebraska, is looking for an Executive Assistant to serve as the right hand to the Vice President as well as serve the other team members. Thrasher Partners owns and supports foundation and concrete repair contractors around the country, and we are growing!
Before we move on to the role, just a word about our companies. Both Supportworks and Thrasher have been consistently named in the Best Places to Work in Omaha. In addition to our unmatched culture, we offer competitive pay and great benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, generous earned time off, 401(k) and HSA matches, and more. You’ll also have unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth and development. This role is hybrid – meaning you’ll work from the office at times but also have the opportunity to work from home at times when the Vice President is traveling.
Here’s what you will do as the Executive Assistant:
Assist the Vice President
- Maintain the Vice President’s calendar
- Coordinate the Vice President’s travel and meetings
- Complete all expense reporting for the Vice President
- Communicate messages on behalf of the Vice President
- Provide other administrative help to the Vice President as needed
- Schedule weekly, quarterly, and annual meetings for each Thrasher Partner
- Organize and set up for such events as needed
- Serve as facilitator/note taker for each meeting
- Follow up on assigned tasks as promised
- Help recruit for Thrasher Partner locations
- Help source candidates for Thrasher Partner locations using online platforms and other sources
Events / Projects / Processes
- Assist with special events, including organization, support, and setup
- Coordinate light project management for various projects
- Help document Thrasher Partner processes and maintain/update such processes
We are looking for someone with:
- 2+ years of administrative experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- The desire to build great relationships
- Good time management skills
- The ability to self-start!
Here’s just a bit more about where Thrasher Partners fits in with Supportworks and Thrasher. Supportworks comprises a family of distinct companies. One of those companies, Foundation Supportworks develops, manufactures, and distributes foundation and concrete repair products to a network of over 130 home repair contractors across North America and beyond. Among those 130 contractors are Thrasher (and its multiple locations) and five contractors owned in whole or part by Thrasher Partners. And that number is growing. It’s an exciting time to be a part of Thrasher Partners! We’ll explain more when you get here.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Supportworks
Get fresh Thrasher jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.