Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to become a part of our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Supportive Care is a behavioral health care company with an extraordinary team of clinicians providing a full range of pharmacological, psychological and behavioral health services to skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities and memory care communities throughout the United States. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of mental health services to vulnerable, disabled and at-risk elderly population. In our effort to address the wide range of needs facing the senior community, we have created a framework with an extensive network of professionals, providing a full spectrum of care.
HealthcareView all jobs at Supportive Care
Get fresh Freelance Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.