Our Unique Program of Care
Supportive Care is a behavioral health company with an extraordinary team of clinicians providing a full range of pharmacological, psychological and behavioral health services to skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities and memory care communities throughout New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Texas and Ohio. In our effort to address the wide range of needs facing the senior community, we have created a framework with an extensive network of professionals, providing a full spectrum of care. Our network includes licensed psychologists, clinical social workers, psychiatrists, nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
Come join us!
No overhead hassles. We build you the caseload (no need for cancellations or referrals). Focus on the patient’s care without having to deal with
- Authorizations and other administrative work
Freedom of choice:
- Enjoy the freedom to create your own schedule with the perfect work/life balance
- You typically work between 9:00 am – 7:00 pm Monday’s – Friday’s
- You have the option to work at one or multiple facilities
- You can choose between salary and employed W2 fee-for-service financial arrangements
- Annual compensation range between $90,000.00 - $110,000.00
- $300.00 to $400.00 a day or more
Benefits/Bonuses: Packages can include ( for full/time employees only)
- Sign-On Bonuses in select areas
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- 401k with 50% match
- Healthcare, dental and vision
- Paid malpractice policy
- No on call weekends
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Supportive Care work to identify the best “fit” and work-sites for you. Our dedicated team of recruitment professionals focus on your skill sets, interest as-well as geographic locations. If you are interested or have any questions, please apply today!.