Clinical Psychologist or LCSW Clinical Social Worker
- $350 to $800 Daily
- Vision , Medical , Dental
Supportive Care is a behavioral healthcare company with an extraordinary team of clinicians providing a full range of pharmacological, psychological, and behavioral health services to skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, and memory care communities. We are currently growing and looking to add on additional positions for a licensed clinical social worker / LCSW or a Clinical Psychologist. Currently looking for a clinician who can visit our facility on a 2-3 Day basis weekly. If you are interested in F/T we have another close by building that we can add on!
LCSW: $350-450 Per Day Average; All based on the number of sessions
Psychologist: $700-$800 Per Day Average; All based on the number of sessions
What Sets Us Apart:
No overhead hassle: We take care of all the headaches, letting you focus on the patient’s care. This includes:
- Setting up the caseload of your patients
- Our Clinicians get paid on the 1st and the 15th of each month.
- We ensure that you get credentialed with all insurance companies for your patients
- We bill insurance for you while paying you upfront for the services you complete (1st/15th of each month)
- Enjoy the freedom to create your schedule with the perfect work/life balance
- Part-time benefits/stipends vary by caseload accepted
- Employee referral program
- Never worry about morning traffic- Come to work when you are ready! (Preferred time- ANYTIME within 7:30A-5P Mon-Friday)
- Stipends vary by clinician/location- Malpractice insurance reimbursement, up to 3 weeks of paid time off, productivity bonuses, referral program, and gas/toll reimbursement depending on the distance to the facility. Some positions may qualify for a sign-on bonus
- Simple case note system through an online application with a pre-fillable PDF optimizing your time so you can focus more on LIFE
- We want to find what works for you! Many clinicians utilize working for us to supplement their current job or private practice. We accommodate your needs and schedule
- Pay is per session
Provide therapy services to patients in our facilities:
- Provide social support therapy sessions to patients through weekly therapy sessions
- Implement therapy plans that fit each patient's personal needs
- Work within our facilities; essentially running your private practice with our help
- Build your schedule from your patient roster that works around your lifestyle and schedule
Supportive Care is a behavioral health care company with an extraordinary team of clinicians providing a full range of pharmacological, psychological and behavioral health services to skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities and memory care communities throughout the United States. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of mental health services to vulnerable, disabled and at-risk elderly population. In our effort to address the wide range of needs facing the senior community, we have created a framework with an extensive network of professionals, providing a full spectrum of care.
Supportive CareDecatur, TX
Get fresh Clinical Psychologist or LCSW Clinical Social Worker jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.