We are seeking a Hiring Manager / House Manager to join our team working with adults with developmental disabilities! You will perform activities in human resources from recruiting new hires to retaining existing hires for a residential habilitation company. This position includes being a House Manager which oversees employees and participants. Flexibility with schedule is necessary.
- Hiring Manager
- Screen, recruit, and interview potential employees
- On-board and train new employees
- Implement company culture, values and policies
- Provide management with requested reports and documents
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition
- Accurately maintain employee files
- House Manager
- Ensure participant quality of life is excellent
- Provider supervision to employees
- Provide initial and on-going training to employees
- Be in the rotating on-call schedule
- Arrange scheduling and medical appointments for participants
- Maintain a clean and sanitary environment
- Complete required documentation
- Maintain participant finances
- Previous experience in Human Resources, recruiting, or other related fields
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create and maintain schedules
- Be at least eighteen (18) years of age
- Be a high school graduate, have a GED, or demonstrate the ability to provide services according to a plan of service
- Be certified in First Aid and Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) appropriate for adults prior to providing direct care or services to participants and maintain current certification thereafter. We will help you to obtain.
- Be free from communicable disease
- If assisting participant with medications must have successfully complete and follow the ‘Assistance with Medications’ course. We will help you obtain.
- Complete and satisfactorily pass a Criminal History and Background Check
- Enthusiasm about working with people who have developmental disabilities and helping the people to become as independent as they can be and able to interact with participants in a respectful manner
- Good organizational skills, ability to take direction, good communication skills, patience with yourself and others
- Be able to meet the specific needs of the participants to whom staff is assigned to work with
- Maintain and provide evidence of a valid driver’s license. Have reliable/safe transportation and gas to be able to transport participants; Maintain appropriate insurance on private vehicle
- Occasional lifting may be required
- Be able to participate safely in physical activities with participant without injury
The clients that we work are AMAZING and are so fun to work with. We do not work clients with intensive behavioral or medical needs.
We do a lot of fun activities and offer Aflac, have direct deposit, pay overtime, pay mileage, paid holidays, paid vacation, and on-the-job paid training.
Supported Living of Idaho LLC
Why Work Here?Supported Living of Idaho is a small company with a family-like atmosphere. The clients that we work are AMAZING and are so fun to work with. We do not work clients with intensive behavioral or medical needs. We do a lot of fun activities and offer Aflac, have direct deposit, pay overtime, pay mileage, paid holidays, paid vacation, and on-the-job paid training.
We are a small company with a family-like atmosphere that does a lot of fun activities.