- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- ♀️ You love working with people
- ♀️ You enjoy finding clarity in chaos
- You are excited by new challenges and opportunities
- Oversee coordination of internal events (ex: Holiday potlucks and float trips) and external events (ex: volunteer opportunities and board meetings), including coordination of budget, venue, catering, event communication, internal promotion, vendor management and sending and analyzing post-event feedback surveys
- Orient and onboard new employees in collaboration with HR and IT departments
- Manage and ensure all SupplyPike employees' needs are met for peak productivity, including office supplies, pantry, mailing, and general office appearance
- Communicate and disseminate company-wide information by orchestrating Monthly Newsletters and Weekly Roundtables
- Stay up to date with current operational processes, performance, and budget, recommending solutions for improvement when necessary
- Maintain SupplyPike's Culture Code and ensure overall well-being of employees
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- 1-3 years experience in an event coordination function with experience managing to a budget
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Operations Management, or related field preferred
- Able to build positive relationships with people at SupplyPike through clear, concise, and timely communication
- Able to multitask and prioritize issues, process-driven, organized, and detail oriented
- Organized and excellent at time management and problem-solving and able to effectively communicate status to multiple parties
- Knowledge of diverse business functions and principles- Technology, Supply Chain, Finance, and Customer Service preferred
- Intellectual Curiosity: We advocate for our employees to explore new concepts, enhance their knowledge, and better themselves.
- Collaboration: We encourage cross-team collaboration and interdisciplinary skills.
- Lean & Agile: We embrace the concept of fast iterative development.
- Intellectual Integrity: Our work culture is all about ownership and agency where we can reflect upon mistakes and learn from them.
- Empathy: We strive for a welcoming and considerate environment where we take a “no blame” approach.
- Play: We set aside time for social clubs, events, team outings, and lunches.
BusinessView all jobs at SupplyPike