The Quality Operations Administrator will be responsible for supporting operations by providing administrative support the Quality Department. The job is based out of our Temecula, CA office and requires that 2 days of the week will need to be on site and 3 days of the week can be working remote.
The Essential functions include, but are limited to the following
- Utilize Project Management skill to drive actions and operational results
- Facilitate communication to/from Quality Team
- Customer & supplier relationships for assigned customer accounts
- Customer/internal meetings (report out, follow-up and actions)
- Prepare and participate in customer program reviews (PMP's) for assigned customer accounts
- Support Supplier integration activities to include but limited to: supplier downloads, letters of introductions, power point slides for meet and greets and additional steps to complete full transaction of suppliers,
- Facilitate internal WAR room meetings as necessary
- Participate in creating & implementing training tools, processes and procedures
- Manage Complex schedules and coordinate meetings with internal and external parties utilizing multiple calendars
- Manage multiple projects and priorities and initiate follow-up to ensure timely achievement of commitments
- Prepare presentations, reports, spreadsheet and other business information
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Minimum 5 Years direct administrative/project management support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage a heavy workload and multi-task under strict timelines
- Strong collaborative skills with attention to details
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to work to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Manufacturing experience desired
- some knowledge of Quality Management Systems and performance metrics preferred
- Aerospace/manufacturing experience a plus
Physical demand and work environment
The physical demand described her are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successful perform the essential function of this position. reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regular required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands and fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision ability required by the position include close vision distance vision, color vision, peripheral, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.