Aerospace Delivery Assurance Specialist
- $60,000 to $90,000 Yearly
For over 15 years, SMS/TRIGO has remained the industry leader with a “boots on the ground” approach to drive systematic changes that improve quality while sustaining on-time delivery performance. Working as an extension of its customers, SMS/TRIGO’s unique, Fully Integrated Service Solution offers Supplier Management, Supplier Development, and Quality Management Services throughout the Commercial & Defense Aerospace Industries. Currently, SMS/TRIGO is providing support to the largest Primes, Tier-1s, and Tier 2s while expanding its service portfolio to include quality management services since the acquisition by TRIGO GROUP, INC. in January 2019.
As a Delivery Assurance Specialist (DAS), you will be working as a vital link between the Prime Aerospace customers and their supplier base to improve delivery performance by tracking, validating, expediting and reporting real time part delivery status. Applicants must have solid manufacturing experience with focus on root cause analysis and effective interpersonal communication skills with the ability to develop strong relationships.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Track the flow of critical/hot parts through the suppliers manufacturing shop from the raw material phase, through manufacturing, quality, shipping and delivery to the customer.
• Proactively work with the supplier to monitor all parts to support On-time deliveries to our aerospace customers
• Drive actions to mitigate potential delivery delays by identifying risks, performing root cause analysis and development of recovery plans to bring shipments back in-line with customer requirements
• Create daily status reports and communicate actions and plans to all stakeholders with our customers, prime aerospace manufacturers throughout the day
• Monitor production operations and identify manufacturing process improvement opportunities, prepare presentations and lead meetings
Qualifications and Skills
- Manufacturing Experience – 5-10 years, preferably in Machine Shop/Sheet Metal
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in supply chain management, production control, procurement, business, quality assurance or related field (preferred qualification)
- Experience working on process improvement teams or possess Six Sigma certification (preferred)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (2010 Excel basic skills required)
- Strong interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Reliable transportation - must have current/active drivers' license
- US Citizenship required
- Background check and drug screen will be administered
- 12 days paid vacation first year, increasing with service years
- 6 days paid sick time
- 11 paid holidays
- Healthcare insurance available: Medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, critical illness, life insurance for self and dependents
- 401k with match
$60,000-$90,000 please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. SMS/Trigo considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as market and business considerations when extending an offer.
Supplier Management Solutions, LLC (SMS)/TRIGO is the leader in the Commercial and Defense Aerospace Industry providing global supplier management, development, and quality services through “boots on the ground” on-site management to drive systemic changes that improve quality and sustain on-time delivery and overall supplier performance.
With SMS' Headquarters located in Southern CA, SMS/TRIGO Executives, Management and teams come with over forty (40) years of industry experience. Together, SMS/TRIGO understand the current dynamics and urgent need for a more efficient and cost-effective supply chain management solution. SMS/TRIGO management team and field resources, Delivery Assurance Specialists (DAS'), Supplier Development Specialists (SDS'), Quality Assurance Specialists (QAS') and Supplier Quality Engineers (SQE's), perform their role working as an extension of their customers, with a domestic presence in over 40 states and 24+ countries internationally. SMS/TRIGO's business model provides a customized, fully integrated service solution along the customer's value stream which results in quality parts arriving “on-time, every time.”
As of January 2019, TRIGO Group, with a headquarters in Paris-France, acquired Supplier Management Solutions. This transaction was a major step in TRIGO’s development strategy into the value-added global Aerospace supply chain and quality management services market, while expanded TRIGO’s U.S. footprint by leveraging SMS’ relationships and domestic presence. It has strengthened SMS’ position as a quality partner in the aerospace supply chain by providing global coverage in addition to an extended service offering into quality inspection and conformity management. The integration of the two companies has provided our current and future customers with a unique combined full-service solution for both On-Time-Delivery and On-Quality-Delivery performance for the Aerospace supply chain.
Supplier Management Solutions, LLC (SMS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
NOTICE OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES, DISABLED VETERANS AND OTHER PROTECTED VETERANS
It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other protected veterans.
The objective in adopting the Affirmative Action Programs is to place qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans and other protected veterans in all job classifications. These Affirmative Action Programs are available for inspection by any applicant or employee by contacting the Company's EEO Coordinator, in the Human Resources office, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Powered by JazzHR
Supplier Management Solutions, LLCWest Hollywood, CA
TechnologyView All Supplier Management Solutions, LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.