- Unit: Telemetry, Tele
- 13-week travel assignment with options for extension.
- Shift Length – 12 Hour shifts, Days, 7a – 7p
- Hours Per Week – Full Time- 36 hours/Week
- Estimated pay for travelers- EST. $2,200/Week Gross
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance Options
- Travel Reimbursement
- Rewards Program
Interested RN Candidates please call or text Melenie Murray at 716-249-2863 or send email with your RN resume to memurray@shccares.
Requirements: - Minimum 2 years of recent Tele experience in an Acute Care setting.
- Active Washington RN license.
- Must have current BLS, ACLS, certification through American Heart Assoc.
- Ability to stand, multitask, and remain attentive throughout 12-hour average shifts.
- Must be willing to float if needed
Supplemental Health Care