- Position: Psychiatric Registered Nurse
- Setting: Hospital
- Start Date: December 14
- Contract Length: 12 Weeks (with option to extend)
- Shift: 12-hour Days
- Total Beds: 134
- Teaching Hospital
- Inpatient Facility
- Position Description: Detox and Substance Abuse for Adolescents and Adults
How to apply:
If you'd like more detail on this Psych RN assignment or are ready to get started with the placement process, please apply online now.
Please text, email or call Miquella if you have any questions
- Insurance: From full medical, dental, and vision to pet insurance, we'll help make sure that you and your family are covered.
- 24 Hour Support: Whether you're sitting in traffic, ending a shift in the middle of the night, or just catching up on to-dos over lunch, Supplemental Health Care is standing by 24-7 to support you when needed.
- Supplemental University: Through our online CEU options, you have access to the courses you need on your schedule.
Requirements: Michigan RN license in good standing
1 year of recent Psych experience
Paper Charting experience
BLS provider card for Registered Nurse
CPI preferred (not required)
Supplemental Health Care