Expired: 28 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Supplemental Health Care is a nationally recognized healthcare staffing provider, and we partnered with an Acute Care facility in Portland, ME, to provide a Travel Med Surg RN. Qualified & experienced Travel Nurses are encouraged to apply!
Unit: Med Surg, Medical Surgical
Shift Information: Nights (7:00pm-7:30am)
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 13 Weeks
Supplemental Health Care offers industry leading benefits, please inquire when we speak on the phone if Medical, Dental, Vision, matched 401K & HSA is important to you!
Respond directly to this posting or contact me at the options below via phone for more information.
Registered Nurse positions are also available nationally, should you desire a different work location. We staff nurses all throughout the country for all specialties in any setting imaginable! I look forward to speaking with you soon!
-Minimum two (2) years of recent Med Surg experience within the past 18-24 months.
- Must Have Telemetry experience.
- Active Maine RN license or comparable Compact License.
- Minimum of American Heart BLS, preferred ACLS.
- Charge experience is a plus.
- Previous travel experience preferred, NOT required.
- Ability to stand, multitask, and remain attentive throughout 12-hour average shifts
Supplemental Health Care
Portland,ME 04101 USA
Get fresh Medical Surgical Nurse jobs daily straight to your inbox!
Most Popular Jobs Similar to Medical Surgical Nurse