Unit: Medical Surgical
Shift: 12H Days
Tentative Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 13-weeks
-RNs will float to Med Surg, Trauma, Oncology, Heart and Vascular, Neuro, Medicine and COVID-19
With every contract, we offer a full complement of industry leading benefits to give you the options you deserve. Here are just a few benefits that make us stand out.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life coverage
- Relocation and licensure reimbursements available
- A housing department designated to finding you safe and comfortable housing while on assignment
- 24-hour live support so you can always have peace of mind
- Free access to CEU's through Supplemental University
- Our Rewards Program
- Scrub Discounts
- Up to 22% off Verizon Wireless
- Up to $1,000 referral bonus
Supplemental Health Care provides Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities for ALL specialties throughout the country!
For additional information on this Registered Nurse (RN) assignment or for any others, please directly contact Erica.
Requirements: -IL Registered Nurse License
-2 years Recent Med Surg RN Experience
-BLS AHA Certifications
-Triage and Tele skills preferred
-ACLS, Chemo, CCRN, NIH, ONS, TNCC, CPI preferred
Supplemental Health Care