Travel ICU RN - Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse
Supplemental Health CareWesterly, RI
Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Supplemental Health Care is partnering with a hospital in Westerly, Rhode Island to provide an experienced ICU RN for a travel assignment.
RN Job Description:
- 13-week contract assignment with the option to extend.
- Full time, 40 hours per week.
- ICU, 2-12 hour shifts and 2-8's.
- Guaranteed hours per week.
- 75 Bed Major Teaching Hospital.
Supplemental Health Care Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life coverage
- Share The Care - Referral Bonus Program
- Travel and licensure reimbursements
- 24-hour live support so you can always have peace of mind
- Our Rewards Program
If you would like more information about this position, our benefits or what Supplemental Health Care has to offer, please call or text Stephen at (716) 541-2670. You can also send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Active Rhode Island RN License.
1-3 + Years of recent RN experience in the ICU.
Supplemental Health Care
Westerly,RI 02891 USA
Get fresh ICU RN Travel jobs daily straight to your inbox!
Thanks for letting us know
Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams