Intensive Care Unit that provides multidisciplinary care to a variety of patients while specializing in caring for neuro ICU patients. These patients encompass all types of general medical disease processes including post ischemic/hemorrhagic stroke, DKA, sepsis, and respiratory.
Floating within the module on a rotational basis (Includes all adult ICUs and Telemetry floors)
Our goal is the provision of clinical excellence and exceptional customer service in a collaborative, multidisciplinary, patient-centered environment.
- 12-hour Night shift and Days available
- 13 -week initial commitment for with possibility to extend
- Full medical insurance, Referral bonuses with no cap on earnings
- Estimated weekly for traveler: $1900-1950/week
Please call, text or email Sally to schedule an interview.
- Health Insurance; Medical, Dental & Vision
- Pet insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flex Spending Account
- Completion bonus up to $1000 in some contracts
- Verizon Wireless Discount (up to 22% off)
- Discounted hotels, tickets, branded scrubs
- Other Perks, Incentives and Rewards
- We help in housing by providing you a list with discounted places to our nurses
Apply now or email me your resume.
Registered Nurse positions are also available nationally, should you desire a different work location. I look forward to speaking with you soon!
716 222 9319
Requirements: + NV active license
+ BLS, ACLS, NIHSS
+ At least one-year experience
+ Preferred experience caring for post Alteplase and/or post Thrombectomy patients
Supplemental Health Care