Travel Emergency Department Registered Nurse
Supplemental Health Care Twin Falls, ID
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Supplemental Health Care is a nationally recognized healthcare staffing provider partnering with a hospital located in Twin Falls, Idaho to provide a travel RN.
- Looking for qualified RN’s to start in 2-4 weeks
- Unit: ER/ED
- 12 hour shifts, 36 hours per week, discuss weekend requirements in interview
- Quick interviews will be offered to qualified Registered Nurses
- Local & Travel nurses apply!
Supplemental Health Care staffs throughout the country in various Disciplines and Specialties. Registered Nurses who would like more information on the position or on how to apply for immediate consideration, please contact Laura Karwick via call or text at (716) 222-9861 ext. 22752.
- Active state RN license good standing
- BLS, ACLS & PALS certifications
- At least 2 years of experience required
Supplemental Health Care
AddressTwin Falls, ID
HealthcareView all jobs at Supplemental Health Care