Unit details: ER with 25-bed critical access hospital offering primary and selected specialty healthcare services. Provide professional nursing care for ED patients. Triage each patient and determine priority of care based on physical, psychological and social needs as well as factors influencing patient flow through the emergency care system. Perform focused assessment of chief complaints of each patient in a timely manner according to established triage guidelines. Collaborate with other professional disciplines to ensure effective patient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes.
- 12-hour Night shift
- 13 -week initial commitment for with possibility to extend
- Full medical insurance, Referral bonuses with no cap on earnings
- Estimated weekly take home $1500-$1600/week
Please call, text or email Sally to schedule an interview.
- Health Insurance; Medical, Dental & Vision PLUS
- Pet insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flex Spending Account
- Competitive 401k
- Share the Care Program which give you $500/1000 per referral
- Completion bonus up to $1000 in some contracts
- Verizon Wireless Discount (up to 22% off)
- Discounted hotels, tickets, branded scrubs...etc
- Other Perks, Incentives and Rewards
- We help in housing by providing you a list with discounted places to our nurses
Apply now or email me your resume.
Registered Nurse positions are also available nationally, should you desire a different work location. I look forward to speaking with you soon!
716 222 9319
Requirements: + ME or compact active license
+ BLS, ACLS/PALS and TNCC certification.
+ CEN certification preferred.
+ At least one-year experience in ER
Supplemental Health Care