- Delivers quality general and psychiatric nursing care to adult patients typically (18 and up) with psychiatric or emotional disorders, addictive disease disorders or related substance or chemical dependency problems, or those duly diagnosed with psychiatric and chemical dependency disorders.
- Delivers quality general and psychiatric nursing care to adolescents (typically age 12 to 17) and children (ages 4 to 11) and to geriatric patients (typically age 65 and up) with psychiatric or emotional disorders
- Serves actively and constructively as a member of the multi-disciplinary treatment team, supporting the organization s and adult, adolescent and child program philosophy of care, to ensure the safety and well-being of each patient.
- 12 -hour Night shift / 36 hrs/week
- 13 -week initial commitment for with possibility to extend
- Full medical insurance, Referral bonuses with no cap on earnings
- Estimated equivalent wage for traveler: $40- 44/hr.
Please call, text or email Sally to schedule an interview.
- Health Insurance; Medical, Dental and Vision
- Pet insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flex Spending Account
- Completion bonus up to $1000 in some contracts
- Verizon Wireless Discount (up to 22% off)
- Discounted hotels, tickets, branded scrubs
- Other Perks, Incentives and Rewards
- We help in housing by providing you a list with discounted places to our nurses
Apply now or email me your resume.
Registered Nurse positions are also available nationally, should you desire a different work location. I look forward to speaking with you soon!
716 222 9319
Requirements: Louisiana or compact active license
At least one-year experience in adult Psych unit
Supplemental Health Care