Osage Beach is centrally located about two and a half hours between Kansas City and St. Louis. The Lake of the Ozarks area is filled with entertainment, shopping and recreational activities galore.
Qualified Speech-Language Pathologist candidates must have a current Missouri license and at least 8 months of solid skilled nursing experience.
Position: Speech Language Pathologist - CCC
Location: Osage Beach, MO
Shift: M - F; 35 - 40 hours per week
Duration: 13 week full-time contract
- Provides Speech Therapy services to patients under the appropriate guidelines established by each individual client facility.
- As requested by the client facility, conducts screening of patients in accordance with the policies of the client facility to determine need for intervention/treatment.
- Evaluates patients to obtain data necessary for treatment planning and implementation.
- Interprets and communicates evaluation findings to clients, patients, family, and other team members.
- Establishes individual patient schedules in conjunction with other team members.
- Collaborate and support plan of care as determined by the physician and healthcare team; treat patients accordingly as approved by the physician. Performs periodic re-evaluation of the patient as necessary and makes adjustments in the patient’s treatment program.
Join Supplemental Health Care and be a part of an award-winning company winning Best Of Staffing for Talent and Client consecutive years!
For more information about this amazing Speech Language Pathologist opportunity call or text Christie at 913-213-3976 or via email at email@example.com.
Requirements: Active Missouri Speech-Language Pathologist license
SNF experience - >8 months preferred
Current BLS for Healthcare Workers
Willingness to get through compliance in a timely manner
Supplemental Health Care