Supplemental Health Care Salem, OR
- Posted: over a month ago
- $44 Hourly
Join the Supplemental Health Care team in Salem, OR by working with one of our top-tier partnering school systems to provide a School Psychologist for the 2021-22 school year. The School Psychologist will apply their expertise in identifying, evaluating, and treating school-aged children. Please see below for the details we have on this opportunity:
Location: Salem, OR
Ages: Birth - 5 years old
Start: July 12, 2021
End: June 14, 2022
Hours: 40 hours a week
Experience: School Psychologist preferred with ECI-5 years of age experience
Pay: Up to $43.50/hr.
School Psychologist needed for the 2021-22 school year for full time hours. The School Psychologist will be working with students ages birth-5 years old. This position can be based in Salem or McMinnville depending on preference. The School Psychologist will be offered a 205 or 215 day contract.
General Duties for this position as a School Psychologist:
- Provide psychological services to school-aged children ages 5-17 to facilitate learning and development.
- The School Psychologist is responsible for evaluating, consulting and serving as a resource to students, teachers, staff, and parents.
- Evaluates students and serves as a resource to special populations that have not had success in traditional educational environments.
- Administers a comprehensive assessment to determine the existence of a disability and identifies a student's functional strengths and weaknesses.
- The School Psychologist may be asked to cover additional schools nearby as discussed on clinical interview.
All qualified and interested School Psychologists are encouraged to apply now and contact Ashley by call/text at 682-730-0011 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration
Active OR School Psychologist License
1 year of experience preferred
Supplemental Health Care
EducationView all jobs at Supplemental Health Care