Registered Respiratory Therapist
Supplemental Health Care O'Fallon, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
Supplemental Health Care has been named Best in Staffing based on real feedback from our working healthcare professionals, Supplemental Health Care is proud to be a partner to every person we work with. For our Respiratory Therapists, that means experienced support from our dedicated recruiters to assist you in every step of finding your next job. We’re currently hiring in Illinois to support a hospital in need of Registered Respiratory Therapists.
- Position: RRT - Respiratory Therapist
- Contract Length: 13 weeks
- All shifts available
- Duties will include but are not limited to respiratory care services to individual patients and their families by the application of the clinical process in assessing, care planning, implementing, documenting, and evaluating the care given.
- RRT will respond to medical emergencies throughout the facility and perform routine maintenance on equipment.
- Travel pay packages and housing assistance are available
Apply online today to learn more about this Respiratory Therapist position and to start the placement process. We're standing by now and will respond as quickly as possible, so you can stay on schedule.
- Insurance: When it comes to insurance, one size does not fit all. Each person who works for us is at a different life stage with unique needs and goals. That’s why our program is built to provide flexibility and options.
- Share the Care: Take part in the most dynamic, profitable referral program in the industry with our Share the Care referral program!
- Must be Registered Respiratory Care Practitioner
- 1-2 years minimum acute care experience
- Active Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Active Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification
- Active Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification
- from the American Heart Association required
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to handle a multi-task environment
- Basic PC skills such as Windows NT and computerized respiratory equipment
Supplemental Health Care
HealthcareView all jobs at Supplemental Health Care