Registered Nurse - Emergency Room
Supplemental Health Care Puyallup, WA
- Posted: 15 days ago
As one of the largest Healthcare jobs placement agencies in the U.S., Supplemental Health Care has been partnering with RNs for more than 30 years. We’re now seeking Emergency Room RNs for openings at a hospital in Washington. Our goal is to help open a range of options for our nurses so they can choose the assignments that fit their goals and lifestyle best.
Emergency Department / Emergency Room RN Contract Details:
- 13-week contract with the possibility of extension
- Travel Nurses Welcome
- The Emergency Room Nurse will provide care in emergency situations with patients experiencing trauma, injury, or other conditions
- The RN will work in a fast-paced environment and will be expected to independently recognize life-threatening problems and provide treatment as necessary
- The RN will also conduct admissions, triage, and discharges
How to apply:
If you'd like more detail on these Emergency Room RN assignments or are ready to get started with the placement process, please apply online now. Our team is standing by to respond as quickly as possible.
- Insurance: With insurance options for you, your family, and even your pets, we've got you covered.
- Share the Care: Earn great money by referring a friend! When you refer a healthcare professional to SHC, you have the choice of receiving a lump-sum payment or residual payments for every hour your referrer works for SHC.
- WA RN License
- American Heart Association BLS
- 2 years of recent nursing experience
Supplemental Health Care
HealthcareView all jobs at Supplemental Health Care