Supplemental Health Care Belleville, IL
- Posted: 6 days ago
Supplemental Health Care is working with a hospital in Illinois to hire Radiologic Technicians. For more than 30 years, we've specialized in helping healthcare professionals find the assignments that best fit their current needs and long-term career goals. Whether you're just starting out or an experienced X-Ray Tech, we'd love to get to know you and talk about the options that are available.
Radiologic Technicians Contract Details:
- Contract assignments with the possibility to extend
- Hospital Setting
- Weekly pay
- Travel pay packages and housing assistance are available to X-Ray Techs with SHC
Radiologic Technicians will be required to:
- Operate and maintain imagine equipment
- Assist and position patients
- Work standing for extended periods of time
- Ensure precautions are taken to ensure safety when working with radiation
How to apply:
Please apply online now for immediate consideration for this Radiologic Technician opportunity or to connect with our team about all of the Sonographer options in Illinois.
- Insurance: Our health, dental, and life insurance programs provide the variety, flexibility, and coverage options you desire to meet your ends today, tomorrow, and in the future.
- 24-hour Support: No matter where you are or what time it is, Supplemental Health Care is standing by. Our national footprint and round-the-clock support means that you're never alone.
- Graduate of an X-ray technician program accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) or another accrediting agency approved by The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Certification from American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- American Heart Association BLS
- Minimum of 1 year prior relevant experience
Supplemental Health Care
HealthcareView all jobs at Supplemental Health Care