RN - Step Down
Supplemental Health Care Norfolk, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Supplemental Health Care is working with a hospital in Virginia to hire Step Down RNs. For more than 30 years, we've specialized in helping nurses find the assignments that best fit their current needs and long-term career goals. Whether you're just starting out or a veteran RN, we'd love to get to know you and talk about the options that are available.
Step Down RN Contract Details:
- 13-week contract with possibility of extension
- Review Data to track a patient's heart rate, blood pressure, breathing, and other vitals
- Administer and record prescribed medications
- Report adverse reactions to medications or treatments
- Travel Nurses welcome
How to apply:
If you'd like more detail on these Step Down RN assignments or are ready to get started with the placement process, please apply online now. Our team is standing by to respond as quickly as possible.
- Insurance: When it comes to insurance, one size does not fit all. That’s why our program is built to provide flexibility and options.
- 24-hour Support: No matter where you are or what time it is, Supplemental Health Care is standing by. Our national footprint and round-the-clock support means that you're never alone.
- VA RN License or Compact State Nursing License
- American Heart Association BLS
- 2 years of recent nursing experience
Supplemental Health Care
HealthcareView all jobs at Supplemental Health Care