Covid19 Tester - RN Contract Details:
- 13-week contract
- Start dates 10/26 or 11/2
- RN needs to be willing to work outside (will likely be working under tents in the parking lots of the Health Departments).
- Standard hours will be 11a-6p, M-F (No weekends).
- These hours may adjust earlier due to daylight savings and patient volume.
- RN contract will be guaranteed 35 hours a week
- No holidays. No Guaranteed hours during Thanksgiving and Christmas. RN will not be working Thursday or Friday of either Thanksgiving or Christmas weeks.
How to apply:
If you'd like more detail on these COVID Tester RN assignments or are ready to get started with the placement process, please apply online now.
Our team is standing by to respond as quickly as possible.
- Insurance: Our health, dental, and life insurance programs provide the variety, flexibility, and coverage options you desire to meet your ends today, tomorrow, and in the future.
- 24-Hour on-call: Our Worry Less, Care More philosophy means we give you peace of mind. No matter the day or hour, someone at Supplemental Health Care is ready to help.
- Free CEUs: We know that healthcare never stops changing. That's why we offer discounted and free online access to CEU courses through Supplemental University. You can stay up-to-date when and where it's most convenient for you.
Requirements: - Active MS RN License or Compact State RN License
- 1-year minimum nursing experience (any setting)
- Basic communication and customer services skills
- American Heart Association BLS
Supplemental Health Care