Psych Registered Nurse - RN
Supplemental Health Care Richmond, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
Psych RN Contract Details:
- 13 weeks with the possibility of an extension
- All Shifts Available
- Travel Nurses Welcome
- Provide care for patients with mental illness or addiction.
- Assess, diagnose, administer medication, provide wound care, and manage other treatments for patients.
- Identify risk factors and educate or intervene as necessary.
How to apply:
If you'd like more detail on these Psych RN assignments or are ready to get started with the placement process, please apply online now. Our team is standing by to respond as quickly as possible.
- Insurance: From full medical, dental, and vision to pet insurance, we’ll help make sure that you and your family are covered.
- 24-hour Support: Supplemental Health Care is standing by 24-7 to support you when needed.
- Free CEUs: We know that healthcare never stops changing. That's why we offer discounted and free online access to CEU courses through Supplemental University. You can stay up-to-date when and where it's most convenient for you.
Requirements: VA RN License or Compact State RN License
American Health Association BLS
2 years of recent nursing experience