Psych Registered Nurse - RN
Supplemental Health Care Arlington, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
Psych RN Contract Details:
- 13 weeks with the possibility of an extension
- All Shifts Available
- Travel Nurses Welcome
- Provide care for patients with mental illness or addiction.
- Assess, diagnose, administer medication, provide wound care, and manage other treatments for patients.
- Identify risk factors and educate or intervene as necessary.
Apply online today to learn more about these Psych RN positions and to start the placement process.
- Insurance: Our health, dental, and life insurance programs provide the variety, flexibility, and coverage options you desire to meet your ends today, tomorrow, and in the future.
- 24-hour Support: No matter where you are or what time it is, Supplemental Health Care is standing by. Our national footprint and round-the-clock support means that you're never alone.
- Share the Care: Great RNs know great other great nurses. That's why Supplemental Health Care offers the Share the Care referral program to help you earn money the way you prefer. Choose between a one-time payout or uncapped residual payments for as long as you and your referral work for SHC.
Requirements: VA RN License or Compact State RN License
American Health Association BLS
2 years of recent nursing experience