Psych Registered Nurse - RN
Supplemental Health Care Arlington, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Psych RN Contract Details:
- 13 weeks with the possibility of an extension
- All Shifts Available
- Travel Nurses Welcome
- Provide care for patients with mental illness or addiction.
- Assess, diagnose, administer medication, provide wound care, and manage other treatments for patients.
- Identify risk factors and educate or intervene as necessary.
How to apply:
If you'd like more detail on these PsychRN assignments or are ready to get started with the placement process, please apply online now. Our team is standing by to respond as quickly as possible.
- Insurance: When it comes to insurance, one size does not fit all. That’s why our program is built to provide flexibility and options.
- 24-hour Support: No matter where you are or what time it is, Supplemental Health Care is standing by. Our national footprint and round-the-clock support means that you're never alone.
- Our Rewards: Working at Supplemental Health Care gives you access to one of the best employee appreciation programs in the business. You'll earn points for every hour that you work and can trade those points on Amazon.
Requirements: VA RN License or Compact State RN License
American Health Association BLS
2 years of recent nursing experience