Expired: 11 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Supplemental Health Care is a nationally recognized healthcare staffing provider partnering with a Children's Hospital located in Seattle, Washington, for a Pediatric Home Infusion Registered Nurse.
This position is NOT Home Health. This position is teaching/ educating at the bedside of the patient in the hospital. The RN will teach dressing changes, accessing ports and lines, monitoring short term infusions when the patient is home.
This is a unique Home Infusion group that encompasses 3 aspects of pediatric care
1. Patient/Family Teaching at bedside
2. Dressing Changes, lab draw from lines at the hospital when a patient is in clinic
3. Home visit to administer and monitor home infusions.
Equipment: CADD Solis VIP, Elastomeric
13 week contract and manager will extend if RN desires.
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance Options
- 401(k) Plan – with company match
- Rewards Program
- Free CEUs through Supplemental University
Active WA State RN license
Experience in IV Starts
Supplemental Health Care
Seattle,WA 98105 USA
Get fresh Pediatric Home Care Nurse jobs daily straight to your inbox!
Thanks for letting us know
Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
Most Popular Jobs Similar to Pediatric Home Care Nurse