Operating Room RN
Supplemental Health Care Raleigh, NC
- Expired: 25 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Supplemental Health Care is seeking Operating Room RNs in North Carolina for a 13-week assignment at a partnering hospital.
With our extensive local office network across the United States and our national support structures, you can trust that Supplemental Health Care will be there when you need us. Whether it's local assignments close to home or options across the state or country, Supplemental Health Care can help find the nurse contracts that work best for you. Named Best in Staffing based on real feedback from our working nurses, Supplemental Health Care is proud to be a partner to every nurse we work with.
Operating Room RN Contract Details:
- 13-week contract with the possibility for extension
- The Operating Room Nurse will provide care before, during, and after surgery
- The Nurse will scrub and circulate operating rooms
- The Registered Nurse will prepare a sterile environment, inspect equipment, assist physicians during surgery, and perform other support duties
- Travel Nurses Welcome
Apply online today to learn more about these Operating Room RN positions and to start the placement process.
- Insurance: Our health, dental, and life insurance programs provide the variety, flexibility, and coverage options you desire to meet your ends today, tomorrow, and in the future.
- 24-hour on-call support: Our on-call staff is standing by 24-hours a day to help when you need us most.
- NC RN License
- American Health Association BLS
- 2 years of recent nursing experience
Supplemental Health Care
HealthcareView all jobs at Supplemental Health Care