Expired: 29 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Supplemental Health Care is one of the 10 largest healthcare staffing companies and we are partnering with a home health company in Emporia, KS to provide a Hospice Home Health RN.
Job Title: Home Health Registered Nurse
Job Location: Emporia
Job Length: 13 weeks
Shift(s): 8-hour shift
Hours per Week: 36-40 hours
Units per Week: 30 Units
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision + 401K match
The Home Health Registered Nurse will provide care for med-surg, high-acuity patients in their home settings.
The Home Care RN will visit 4-6 patients daily, covering an area of approximately 50 miles from the Home Health Office.
The nurse will provide care on a wide range of med-surg clinical needs: vent care, trach care, PICC lines management, catheter care, feeding tube management, wound care, etc.
The RN will document all treatments and assessments in accordance with OASIS guidelines using an EMR system.
This Home Health position is perfect for any RN who values one-on-one time with patients, and for the nurses who love to be on the road.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• The RN will provides general nursing care
• Assess patients’ condition during every visit and chart your observations
• Perform evaluation tasks, including vital signs and medication review
• Dress or redress open wounds and assess progress of healing
• Administer medication as prescribed by the patient’s Physician
• Educate patients and their families on proper home health care strategies and procedures
• Listen to the patient and respond to concerns or requests
• Arrive at patient’s homes in a timely manner to the nursing services
• Demonstrates proficiency in completion of Oasis assessments
• Finally, the RN should have knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and other regulations
There are countless perks to being a Home Health RN in Emporia, KS. You will be just a brief drive away from the bustling metropolitan areas of Kansas City and Wichita. World famous restaurants, experiences, entertainment, and local attractions will provide for an infinite array of choices to enjoy your free time.
These nursing positions can go quickly, please email me your resume at email@example.com or call me directly at 913-228-0193 and I can submit you right away!
Thank you, Morgan
Active KS RN License
2+ years of current Experience
Supplemental Health Care
Emporia,KS 66801 USA
Get fresh Hospice Nursing jobs daily straight to your inbox!