Home Health RN Contract Details:
- Contract Length: 13-weeks
- SHC Home Health Nurses are paid by the hour, not by the visit
- Travel and mileage reimbursement
- RN will have a designated territory of coverage with a set amount of patients
- Nurse will assess and chart observations of the patient's condition at each visit
- Expected to complete evaluation and administer prescribed medication at each visit
- Nurse will need to provide education to patients and families on proper home care procedures
- RN will coordinate with physicians, physical therapists, occupational therapists, and others in the patient's care plan
We know that at home healthcare is a very different environment and requires specialized knowledge and support for our RNs to be successful. We offer the benefits, career guidance, and round-the-clock assistance that you want from your employment partner. That’s why over 80% of our working home health nurses say they would recommend us to a friend.
How to apply:
If you'd like more detail on these home health RN assignments or are ready to get started with the placement process, please apply online now. Our team is standing by to respond as quickly as possible.
- Insurance: Supplemental Health Care offers a range of insurance options to provide the cover you need when you need it.
- 24-hour Support: No matter where you are or what time it is, Supplemental Health Care is standing by. Our national footprint and round-the-clock support means that you're never alone.
- Our Rewards: Our industry-unique rewards program lets you earn points as you work. Everyone deserves a little treat now and then, and with Our Rewards, you'll be able to treat yourself to the products you love on Amazon.
Requirements: NC RN License or Compact State RN License
Prior experience with home health patient visits (private duty experience does not qualify)
American Heart Association BLS
Current Driver's License
Supplemental Health Care