Home Health RN - Registered Nurse
Supplemental Health Care Overland Park, KS
- Posted: over a month ago
With our extensive local office network across the United States and our national support structures, you can trust that Supplemental Health Care will be there when you need us. Whether it's local assignments close to home or options across the state or country, Supplemental Health Care can help find the nurse contracts that work best for you. Named Best in Staffing based on real feedback from our working RNs, Supplemental Health Care is proud to be a partner to every RN we work with.
Home Health RN Contract Details:
- Contract Length: 13 weeks
- SHC Home Health Nurses are paid by the hour, not by the visit
- Travel and mileage reimbursement
- RN will have a designated territory of coverage with a set amount of patients
- Nurse will assess and chart observations of the patient's condition at each visit
- Expected to complete evaluation and administer prescribed medication at each visit
- Nurse will need to provide education to patients and families on proper home care procedures
- RN will coordinate with physicians, physical therapists, occupational therapists, and others in the patient's care plan
We know that at home healthcare is a very different environment and requires specialized knowledge and support for our RNs to be successful. We offer the benefits, career guidance, and round-the-clock assistance that you want from your employment partner. That’s why over 80% of our working home health nurses say they would recommend us to a friend.
How to apply:
If you'd like more detail on these home health RN assignments or are ready to get started with the placement process, please apply online now. Our team is standing by to respond as quickly as possible.
- Insurance: From full medical, dental, and vision to pet insurance, we’ll help make sure that you and your family are covered.
- 24-hour on-call support: Our on-call staff is standing by 24-hours a day to help when you need us most.
- SHC has an ever-growing list of discounts with respected partners in gift-giving, communications, travel, and lodging that anyone working for us can take advantage of.
- Share the Care: Earn great money by referring a friend! When you refer a healthcare professional to SHC, you have the choice of receiving a lump-sum payment or residual payments for every hour your referrer works for SHC.
Requirements: KS RN License or Compact State RN License
Prior experience with home health patient visits (private duty experience does not qualify)
American Heart Association BLS
Current Driver's License