COVID-19 Tester - RN Contract Details:
- 13-week contract
- Start dates 10/26 or 11/2
- RN needs to be willing to work outside (will likely be working under tents in the parking lots of the Health Departments).
- Standard hours will be 11a-6p, M-F (No weekends).
- These hours may adjust earlier due to daylight savings and patient volume.
- RN contract will be guaranteed 35 hours a week
- No holidays. No Guaranteed hours during Thanksgiving and Christmas. RN will not be working Thursday or Friday of either Thanksgiving or Christmas weeks.
We expect these contracts to be filled quickly, for immediate consideration please call or email Julianne Gershman at email@example.com.
Requirements: - Active MS RN License or Compact State RN License
- 1-year minimum nursing experience (any setting)
- Active BLS
Supplemental Health Care