As an industry leader we are looking for an exceptional Administrative Coordinator to join our team. This position will work closely with the Client Services team on administrative functions while acting as a team player in supporting and assisting office staff.
What you will be doing:
- Support Joint Commission standards and the entire compliance process to achieve 100% compliance
- Maintain an open line of communication with staffing providers with appropriate follow-up
- Audit VMS files to ensure staffing providers have uploaded correctly and meet client and QA approved credentialing requirements
- Contact staffing providers regarding expiring credentials for active talent
- Support lead compliance Coordinator in times of absence or need
- Assist with contract process documents
- Handle special projects, as assigned, relating to compliance and strategic accounts
Supplemental Health Care is a leader in the healthcare staffing industry, with four national divisions and more than 60 offices throughout the United States. We place nurses, therapists, physicians, physician assistants, HIM specialists and other healthcare professionals in great short and long-term positions at top facilities across the country. Established in 1984, we consistently rank among the largest companies in the industry, with over 400 employees nationwide and more than 2,500 healthcare professionals working for us each day.
Associate's degree or 2 years of experience preferred
Ability to work effectively either independently or with team members
Ability to organize and complete work in a timely manner
Knowledge of proper grammar, spelling and rules of composition
Must have a working knowledge of computers and software systems including Microsoft Office products and the Internet
Must show attention to detail
Must have a willingness to learn and change with the organization
Industry leading organization with offices throughout the U.S.
Stable company with 25+ years of successful growth
Aggressive, marketing-focused company
Great benefits including medical insurance and 401(K) program (for eligible positions)
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Supplemental Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Supplemental Health Care participates in E-Verify to confirm work authorization. Please visit www.uscis.gov for more information.