- Posted: over a month ago
Position: PROJECT ANALYST
Job #: 2135
Location: Ashburn, VA
Status: Regular Full-Time
Minimum Clearance: Secret
Certification(s): DoD 8570: IAT Level II or higher certification
Superlative Technologies, Inc. (dba SuprTEK), is seeking a Project Analyst for the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Cybersecurity Network Operations (CyberNetOps) Design Deploy Sustain (CNODDS) contract. The team provides lifecycle services that ID6 or successors use to architect, develop, integrate, deploy, secure, operationalize, sustain, document, patch, monitor, optimize and evolve CyberNetOps capabilities.
- Track, maintain, and monitor project schedules and evaluate project progress
- Maintain and track contract deliverables; maintain document repository
- Analyze new and complex project related problems; create innovative solutions
- Manage expectations, schedule, resources, and quality across multiple projects
- Manage matrix project environment and utilize talent to manage priorities
- Develop project briefing materials and status reports
Minimum of 1 year of project analyst experience
- BS in a related field or equivalent experience
- Integrated Master Program/Project Schedule Management experience
- Quality Assurance experience
- Minimum of an active Secret clearance is required
SuprTEK is an IT Engineering and Professional Services firm focused on helping the DoD and government agencies ensure mission success by delivering exceptional solutions with proven results. SuprTEK specializes in strategic business planning and management; information security and assurance, IT solution engineering and delivery, IT operations management, Health IT, Service Center operations, and Enterprise Integrated Services. Since 1996, SuprTEK has performed exceptionally on a multitude of contracts ranging in size from short-term management consulting engagements to fully-managed IT outsourcing efforts. Our Corporate Headquarters is in Ashburn, Virginia with a wide array of opportunities throughout the DC Metro Area. We also have a strong presence in the St. Louis Metro East area and other locations.
SuprTEK provides competitive compensation and a benefits package which includes the following: medical insurance (including dental/vision/prescription), a 401(k) plan with matching contribution, training reimbursement, on-demand eLearning, company paid life insurance, optional disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, and more.
SuprTEK is an Equal Opportunity Employer
TechnologyView all jobs at Superlative Technologies