Are you seeking a fun, challenging and lucrative sales position? Do you enjoy being out in the field every day meeting with customers? In business since 1998, SuperiorPRO is a best-in-class exterior home renovation organization seeking professional, consultative sales people. You may have heard us on WSBam radio, seen us in print or heard of us through family and/or friends.
Offering siding, windows, doors, roofing, gutters, stucco and painting, SuperiorPRO trains each Sales Consultant with initial as well as ongoing training to become experts in the exterior renovation industry. We are looking to hire and train new team members immediately. Our trainees enjoy learning and brainstorming with other new team members.
· 5+ years of experience in sales with a proven track record of reaching goals
· Minimum 1 year of experience doing in-home sales
· Experience selling painting, siding, roofing or windows, ideally
· 5 day work week. Every Sunday off plus one weekday, M-TH. Friday and Saturday are required.
· Professional appearance and communication abilities
· Valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
· Make 2-3 (max) in-home presentations to warm prospects daily
· Be thorough in your effort to educate and build value with the SuperiorPRO offerings/solutions
· Follow-up diligently over the next week if sale does not close same day
· Attend weekly sales training sessions
· Meet goals and commitments
· Be a team player and help others thrive
· Self-motivated, highly driven
· Naturally positive, likeable and persuasive
· Deadline and detail-oriented
· Extremely organized and thorough
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Assertive and able to communicate needs in order to become a top performer
· Strong negotiation skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Effective at asking good questions and listening
· Able to build value for the homeowner depending on what kind of buyer they are (“price” buyer, “I need it now” buyer, “quality of service” buyer)
· Adept at weaving a prospect’s needs/desires into the solution
· Impeccable follow up skills
· Familiarity with CRM platforms (e.g.: Salesforce)
· Proficient with Microsoft Office
Compensation and Benefits:
· Highly competitive pay with first year commission potential between $65K to $150K+
· Paid weekly commission
· Opportunity for weekly profit sharing and quarterly volume bonus
· Warm leads (no cold-calling)
· Gas card and other monthly incentives
· Investment options, after 90 days
· Weekly training, manufacture training, product knowledge, sales techniques, vendor training.
· PAID training for 6 weeks ($500 per week)
· W2 full-time employee
To conclude, our SuperiorPRO Advantage provides customers with the quality craftsmanship and superior service they deserve, giving our salespeople the confidence to sell with passion and conviction. SuperiorPRO serves all of Metro Atlanta any many cities outside of this area.
Thank you for your interest in learning more about our exciting and expansive growth at SuperiorPRO. We look forward to hearing from you.