Superior Van & Mobility Corporate Office Louisville, KY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- *Establishes and manages all departmental sales and service business to a profitable level.
- *Reviews monthly P&L for store performance in sales and service with the ability to explain variances on performance to plan and/or prior years.
- *Directs staff in the development, preparation and delivery of sales and service.
- *Explains the programs, policies and procedures of the dealership, to all employees and following up with employees to ensure that these issues are understood and followed.
- *Performs daily morning store meetings to plan for the day as efficiently as possible.
- *Coordinates with corporate management on current and new company operations and for appropriate staffing levels.
- *Conducts interviews, hires new staff, and provides employee orientation.
- *Ensures staff are trained and all required certifications are kept current.
- *Completes all departmental performance evaluations annually and develop short and long-term goals/areas of improvement for each department manager (includes administrative, sales, parts and service departments).
- *Manages the Time Clock Management program and approves all time worked.
- *Ensures a safe working environment free of hazards and adherence to all safety rules.
- *Manage all inventories of vehicles (new and used) as well as all other products and parts needed to effectively and efficiently operate the location.
- *Achieves sales goals (Gross Profit, Unit, VSC, Finance, Etc.) set forth by Superior Van and Mobility for new/used vehicles as well as other adaptive equipment.
- *Assists with trade-in vehicle appraisals and completes/approves appropriate paperwork.
- *Submits all weekly reporting data due to corporate staff by the due date.
- *Evaluates and manages the CRM activities of sales/service personnel within the location.
- *Ensures that every area of the facility is clean and well organized-all areas, all departments.
- *May occasionally perform all duties required by the Mobility Consultant when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
"*" denotes an essential function of the job
Standards of Performance
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Provides a great customer service experience both over the telephone and in person.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to include training and writing procedures.
- Flexibility and strong attention to detail in an environment with rapidly changing data.
- Accurate and timely completion of projects and/or reports.
- Maintenance of company information in a confidential manner.
Mental and Physical Requirements
- Ability to maintain considerable concentration with frequent time pressures and frequent interruptions.
- Need to maintain stamina for extended periods of time.
- Should possess excellent manual dexterity and fine motor skills.
- Ability to maintain visual attention for considerable lengths of time.
Working Environment, Conditions, and Physical Requirements
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Position normally works indoors but may involve occasional exposure to outdoor elements.
- The ability to travel to different locations as needed.
Equipment and Tools
Uses computer systems and peripherals, basic auto shop and office equipment, and telephone systems.
Education, Experience and Training
- High school diploma-some higher education is a plus.
- 3 - 5 years of management experience or senior industry experience.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of CRM experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience managing sales, service and support employees.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Ability to provide a great customer service experience both in person and over the telephone.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including, but not limited to, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Exhibits analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple tasks on multiple projects with multiple people is required.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills by effectively using tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrated experience in working well with teams.
Superior Van & Mobility Corporate Office
RetailView all jobs at Superior Van & Mobility Corporate Office