Human Resources Generalist
- Posted: 5 hours ago
Join the team at an industry leading company and become an expert in a highly specialized market. Increase your value. Experience greater job satisfaction as you work on exciting aerospace projects and thrive from a career with a great compensation and benefits package!
Superior Thread Rolling is looking for a Human Resources Generalist to join their team in Arleta, CA. Enjoy taking the lead on recruiting and on-boarding great employees that will work on flight critical components used in the aerospace industry.
Some Areas of Responsibility:
- Recruiting & Hiring
- Onboarding & Offboarding
- Employee Relations
- Employee Reviews
- Payroll & Timecard Mgmt
- Benefits Management
Some of the benefits to you:
- Competitive compensation plus the chance to earn bonuses
- Benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid Vacation and Sick, paid holidays, flexible spending account, tuition reimbursement, Holiday BBQ’s, Eyeglasses, and a Work Boot Allowances
- Recognized as one of the top manufacturing companies in Los Angeles
- Training is provided as needed
- 29,000 square ft. modern manufacturing facility equipped with technologically advanced modern CNC and Thread Rolling equipment.
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- Bachelor's degree is desired
- 3 yrs. Human Resources experience is preferred
- Microsoft Office experience
- SPHR (Society of Professional Human Resources) desired
- SHRM CP or SCP training
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by!
Send your Resume today to: STRHR@Superiorthread.com OR Respond to this ad
About the company: Superior Thread Rolling opened its doors in 1952. More than six decades later, Superior Thread Rolling has become an industry leader with full-service thread rolling capabilities including: high-tensile and hardened materials, complete state-of-the-art precision machining facilities, a quality-focused workforce and management team, and ISO 9001, AS9100 and NADCAP certification.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Superior Thread Rolling
AddressLos Angeles, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?