Restaurant General Manager - GM - Upscale Dining
- Posted: over a month ago
Restaurant General Manager
POSITION TYPE: Restaurant General Manager
SPECIALTY: Upscale Dining
LOCATION: Winter Park, FL
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Restaurant General Manager to join our team. As a Restaurant General Manager, you will oversee a variety of responsibilities and duties such as recruiting and hiring restaurant staff, training, overseeing food quality, restaurant marketing strategies, & mastering every position in the restaurant.
- Manage and oversee the entire restaurant operation.
- Deliver superior guest services, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Plan and develop guest loyalty programs.
- Plan and update menus.
- Plan and develop the overall restaurant marketing strategy.
- Respond efficiently to customer questions and complaints.
- Organize and supervise shifts.
- Manage and lead management staff and hourly employees.
- Hire new employees.
- Training and evaluate staff performance.
- Estimate consumption, forecast requirements, and maintain inventory.
- Manage restaurant supplies.
- Control costs and minimize waste.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions.
- Implement innovative strategies to improve productivity and sales.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Bachelors Degree in Restaurant Management preferred.
- Two (2) + years experience as a Restaurant General Manager in Casual / Upscale Dining.
- Extensive food and wine knowledge.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills.
- Good financial management skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Familiarity with restaurant management software.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Superior Talent Source
AddressWinter Park, FL
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?