Company located in Hanover Park IL is seeking an experience Senior CNC operator to join 2nd shift production. The Machinist will be responsible for the set up, programming and operation of CNC equipment.
- Operate a variety of CNC equipment to produce high-precision components using engineering drawings and specifications.
- Responsible for machining of appropriate jobs in the order needed to meet production schedules.
- Responsible for meeting standard production time-frames established for setup and cycle times.
- Perform some follow-up operations, such as deburring, polishing, and grinding.
- Performs and documents in-process QA inspections.
- Must consistently maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Communicate with CNC programmers in receiving line ups and giving feedback on setups, tooling, and productivity.
- Align and secure work pieces, cutting tools, clamps, and tombstones.
- Monitor the feed and speed of machines during the machining process.
- Select the appropriate tools and measuring equipment to complete finished parts.
- Clean and lubricate machines, tools, and equipment to maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Basic computer skills.
2nd shift Direct Placement- Pay based on Experience!! Must be able to work at least 10 hours a day for Over Time.