We are seeking a Mechanical Assembler to become an integral part of our team! You will perform assembly line tasks as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components including automation machinery.
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields such as automotive.
- Students with recent automotive certifications are encourage to apply.
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Must be able to read both electrical schematics and mechanical drawings.
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Entry Level- $12.00 to $15.00 Per hour
Mid Level- $16.00 to $22.00 Per hour
High Level- $23.00 to $ 27.00 Per hour.