Sr. Systems Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Sr. Systems Engineer
Time Frame: Immediate
Status: Full Time, Employee
Required Experience: 7+ Years
Reports To: President
Superior Solutions is currently located in Duluth, Ga and provides full time IT Support and Services to businesses throughout Georgia. Most of the services we provide are remote with the exception of projects and critical issues so, you are not expected to be a road warrior.
Our Service Desk is responsible for ensuring our clients infrastructure enables their business processes by ensuring best practices are consistently in place. We utilize remote monitoring, maintenance, problem identification and resolution tasks using our suite of support tools. Candidates must be energetic and focused with a strong motivation to learn new technologies, management and maintenance processes. This piece of the position requires dedication, persistence, follow-through and effective utilization of provided resources in order to produce first-class solutions to our clients.
- 7 years experience with firewalls, managed switches, VPNs, VLANs, etc.
- 7 years of Network support experience in a level 2 or higher capacity
- 7 years experience with Microsoft Servers: Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, SBS, etc.
- 5 years experience supporting Exchange Server 2003, 2007 & 2010
- Experience supporting backup solutions
- Experience supporting anti-virus software with centralized management
- Knowledge of Routing, Switching, Office 365 and Google Apps cloud solutions.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills in a multi-tasking environment
- Clear communication skills (to client, team and management) Proficient in English
- A valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- Credible referrals from previous employers or colleagues
- Calm and clear thinking under pressure
- Ability to prioritize workload each day
- Strong critical thinking, analytic and problem solving abilities
- Willingness to travel to client offices (if required)
- Ability to use PSA software (Connectwise)
- Must be highly motivated with ability to assimilate and learn new technologies
- Must have legal right to work in the United States
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Identify and deliver proactive measures that effectively prevent issues and reduce risks of failure
- Be the first and last level of support for the IT support needs of assigned client projects and support request
- Take ownership from start to finish by investigating, troubleshooting and resolving hardware and software issues.
- Perform consistent follow-up with clients through support tools to ensure complete resolution and user satisfaction
- Coordinate off-site repairs with external vendors (When necessary)
- Work with other staff to test new applications and upgrades
- Collaborate and perform functions remotely and on-site to resolve issues and participate in projects
- Ensure timely communication and resolution of issues reported
- Participate in development of information technology and infrastructure projects
Not required, but preferred
- Experience with N-able (Network Monitoring and Management), Connectwise (PSA), StorageCraft BDR, Nakivo, Reflexion Email Solutions, Sophos Firewall, Allworx Phone Systems
- BS Degree in technical major or equivalent
Before Contacting us, please ensure the following:
- You can provide credible references that can verify your ability to provide IT Services and intelligent recommendations for procurement and network design for business owners.
- You have proven experience building a complete network from scratch including planning, scheduling, setup and testing.
- You can demonstrate an understanding of the key processes and performance indicators for a service desk
- You can demonstrate your skill set in planning, design and setup for a firewall, switch and router
- You have a stable work history with previous employers
Benefits include, but are not limited to, group medical, dental & life insurance, paid vacation, holidays, personal & sick time and training reimbursement.
Salary plus bonuses for utilization, compliance and customer service requirements. Initial compensation commensurate with relevant experience.
We have provided technology consulting since May of 2000 and we are quickly developing a spotless reputation in the industry by delivering results. Some of our services include complete IT Support packages, co-managed it support, IT Consulting, Backup and Disaster Recovery, Network Monitoring, Cloud Services and complete IT Outsourcing in Atlanta.
Superior Solutions LLC
3675 Crestwood ParkwayDuluth, GA
Get fresh Static Timing Analysis jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.