- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Superior Skilled Trades is seeking a Certified TIG Welder for immediate start in Mentor, OH.
LONG TERM JOB!
- PAY: $26-$29/hour (based upon experience)
- HOURS: 40 hours/week
- SCHEDULE: Monday- Friday 7:00 am- 3:30 pm
- START DATE: ASAP
- DURATION: Temp to Perm
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR CERTIFIED TIG WELDER:
- 6g TIG welding and pipefitting
- Weld assembly and fabrication of various small to large scale structures and assemblies
- Modify repair, assemble, and install launch vehicles
- Check work after completion of each operation in job and/or completed job to ensure it is complete per drawing
QUALIFICATIONS FOR CERTIFIED TIG WELDER:
- 3+ years of experience in welding with one or more of the following materials: stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum.
- 6G certified Welder
- Proficient in blueprint reading and lay out
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR CERTIFIED TIG WELDER:
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must have reliable transportation to the job site
- Applicants may be subject to pre-employment drug screen
- Applicants may be subject to criminal background check (A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.)
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER!
Hablamos Español! LLamenos a nuestras oficinas y pida comunicarse con alguien que hable español!
Superior Skilled TradesWhy Work Here?
Join one of the fastest growing skilled trades staffing companies in the US! Possibility to travel!
Superior Skilled Trades is a national provider of skilled trades personnel.