Superior Skilled trades is seeking a pre-clean packaging technician for 2nd shift in Titusville, FL. Hiring Immediately!!!
Shift: Monday - Friday 2nd shift (4:00 pm - 12:30am)
Drug screen and background check required.
The Pre-Clean Packaging Technician I is responsible for packaging components based on customer specifications in a cleanroom environment.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities
· Accurately package components in a timely and efficient manner per work inventory
· Understand packaging methodologies
· Maintains work area up to cleanroom standards
Other Duties / Responsibilities
· Assist other technicians/departments as needed
· Compliance with all training, quality, compliance and safety policies, practices and procedures
· All other responsibilities assigned by Lead or Manager
· Analyze and implement projects subject to the U.S. Export Control Laws which include, but are not limited to, 22 Code of Federal Regulations (C.F.R.) Subchapter M, U.S. Department of Energy regulations found in 10 C.F.R. Part 10, the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission regulations found in 10 C.F.R. Part 110 and the U.S. Department of Commerce Export Administration Regulations found in 15 C.F.R. Part 730 et seq.
Education/Training/Certifications: High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Related Experience: Entry level. Packaging in Aerospace or Food Manufacturing experience preferred.
· Ability to read and understand work instructions from Production Management System (ICMS), documents, correspondence and memos.
· Effective communication skills which include verbal and written in English
· Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
· Ability to perform basic mathematical functions.
· Moderate computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Ability to comply with federally mandated requirements of the U.S. Export Control Laws which include, but are not limited to, 22 Code of Federal Regulations (C.F.R.) Subchapter M, U.S. Department of Energy regulations found in 10 C.F.R. Part 10, the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission regulations found in 10 C.F.R. Part 110 and the U.S. Department of Commerce Export Administration Regulations found in 15 C.F.R. Part 730 et seq.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
· Will be exposed to dust, fume, smoke, toxic chemicals and disagreeable odors
· Noisy conditions periodically
· Wet or humid conditions (indoors)
· Use of hands, fingers
· Reaching with hands and arms
· Climb and balance
· Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
· Talk and hear
· Distance vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more)
· Color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors)
· Peripheral vision (ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point)
· Depth perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships)