Superior Skilled Trades (SST) is seeking experienced Licensed Journeymen Electricians.
SST will require a copy of your license and OSHA 10
Candidates will need experience working with EMT - Measures, cuts, bends, threads, assembles and installs electrical conduit using measuring devices, hand tools, threaders and hand or mechanical benders.
- Working with voltage from 24 - 13,800 Volts
- Performs switch-gear installation and terminations
- Installing PVC and Rigid electrical conduit
- Installing various types of raceway and cable tray systems.
- Measures, cuts, bends, threads, assembles and installs electrical conduit using measuring devices, hand tools, threaders and hand or mechanical benders
- Perform wire and conduit pulling
- Installs and connects power supply wiring, cables, conduit, and electrical apparatus in new and existing facilities following diagrams, schematics, or blueprints
- Troubleshoots and resolves problems in electrical circuits, systems, and equipment
- Performs other project related duties and assignments as instructed by supervisor
- Have a willingness to operate individually or within the constraints of a team environment
- Work off ladders, man lifts or reach booms
- Must be able to lift/carry 50-85 lbs.
- Must be able to perform frequent standing, bending, twisting, crawling, kneeling, squatting, climbing, reaching, and grasping
- Must have all own hand tools and required PPE
- Ability to kneel, stoop, crouch, balance, climb or crawl
- Ability to build and install control panels and provide maintenance to systems
- Experience using electrical blueprints
- Experience finding and repairing faults in electrical apparatus and circuits
- Ability to verify compliance and functionality of installation
- Ability to manage material estimates