Superior Oil Company, Inc., the Midwest's leading independent distributor of industrial chemicals, fiberglass, and resin is seeking an experienced Quality Control Chemist for its Indianapolis, IN location.
Normal laboratory hours are 7AM-12AM, Monday thru Friday. This opening is for 2ndt shift, 3pm -12am. Occasional overtime will be expected, and when necessary, morning shift coverage will be expected.
The position will perform quality control testing on incoming and outgoing products using the following instrumentation: Gas Chromatograph, Karl Fischer, IR, viscometer, etc.
Successful candidate will:
• Possess strong problem solving skills and initiative
• Work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks effectively and efficiently
• Display exceptional organizational skills and ability to prioritize work assignments
• Demonstrate ability to work in teams with members from various disciplines
• Display significant attention to detail
• 4 year degree required (chemistry/biology/science)
• Prior quality control experience (preferred)
• Familiar with analytical equipment – specifically, GC, KF, IR, viscometer
• Excellent computer and communication skills
Our benefits include: Company Paid Medical Insurance, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), 401K, Flexible Spending, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, STD, LTD, Dental and Vision.
Thank You for your interest in Superior Oil Company, Inc.
To learn more about Superior and apply on-line, please visit www.superioroil.com.
EOE M/W/Vet/Disabled/Drug Free