Customer Service Representative
Superior Oil Company, Inc. Old Hickory, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At SUPERIOR, we act like we own the company because we do. We are a 100% employee-owned organization that thrives on a culture of cooperation, commitment, and family. We invest in our people and processes so that we can best serve our customers, and grow responsibly. We shy away from "this is the way we've always done it," and gravitate towards "this makes a lot of sense." We are looking for people that want to feel invested in making a difference that ultimately affects the company's bottom line, and yours as well. Oh, and by the way, we distribute solvents, chemicals, and composites. We also take customer's hazardous waste, and we repurpose it. And we're really good at all of the above because we've been doing it successfully since 1932.
Superior is currently seeking a high-energy individual to work as a Customer Service Representative at our Nashville, TN location.
• Manage incoming phone calls effectively and efficiently.
• Identify and assess customer's needs to achieve satisfaction.
• Ensure and provide quality service to both internal and external customers.
• Enter customer orders within the operating system.
• Maintain customer records by updating account information.
• Assist sales professionals with various administrative functions.
• Primary back up to the Quality Control Chemist. This includes quality control for incoming product as well as blends manufactured by the operations team. Functions include calibration and operation of equipment to perform quality control of solvents, solvent blends, chemicals and resins.
Candidates should possess:
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong customer service focus
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and problem solving skills.
• Strong math skills are required for lab functions
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple work assignments
Superior offers a competitive compensation package which includes Medical insurance, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), 401K, Flexible Spending, PTO, paid holidays, Life, Dental, Vision, STD and LTD.
To learn more about Superior and apply online, please visit www.superioroil.com.
EOE including disability/veteran/drug free
Superior Oil Company, Inc.Why Work Here?
100% Employee-owned company with great benefits and co-workers. Motivated? Conscientious? Hardworking? Please apply.
To learn more about Superior please visit www.superioroil.com
518 Swinging Bridge Rd.Old Hickory, TN