Sales Manager Business Development
- Posted: over a month ago
- $55,000 to $70,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental,
SMS Solutions Inc is Hiring Immediately. Are you looking for growth in an organization? Come join the SMS team! The candidate will receive a competitive rate and be eligible for an attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, vacation, and holiday pay after an eligibility period. It takes more than top-notch facilities, modern equipment, and innovative technologies to become our customer’s most trusted supplier. It takes people who are committed to our customer’s success and who are willing to go the extra mile to get the job done right.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Staffing Sales Manager
Salary: $55,0000 – 70,000/yr. plus commission
The perfect candidate for this role will have the objective and function to solicit and acquire new business for the company while building great partnerships.
- Devote majority of working hours seeking/hunting new clientele for the light industrial (manufacturing, production, etc.) and professional sectors of business using social media, seminars, networking groups, phone, etc.
- Develop and pitch client proposals.
- Making sales calls to prospective clients, note taking, follow-ups
- Generate leads and set appointments/meetings for new clients.
- Create, maintain, and update client prospect database.
- Maintain/Exceed new account & sales goals.
- Learning various job titles and responsibilities to offer prospective clients.
- Assists with contract negotiations, closing the sales and developing marketing.
- Checks on competitive activity and develops new methods of obtaining new client accounts.
- Establish and maintain client relationships to forecast/foresee and resolve potential problems.
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates.
- Participate in site visits
- Oversee all recruiting efforts for the territory
- Forecast recruiting requirements and develop and execute effective recruiting plans with goals and objectives, detailed strategies, timelines, budget, and other resource requirements
- Appropriately staff and manage the operation(s) to achieve targeted goals, client service, and fiscal expectations by hiring, coaching, mentoring, and providing direction to all branch employees
- Administer performance management process
- Prepare budgets and present financial analysis and forecasts in quarterly budget reviews
- 2+ years of direct/outside sales in the Staffing Industry
- High School diploma, associate's degree, or higher preferred.
- Computer Experience (Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite)
- Excellent listening, written, and verbal communication skills
- Staffing Sales experience preferred
- Ambitious, outgoing, and highly motivated
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and communication
- Adaptability, flexibility to maintain effectiveness during change
- Ability to persevere through rejection
- Strong sales presentation and persuasion skills
- B2B sales experience
- Competitive and Disciplined
- Proven track record of sales, preferably in the Staffing industry
- Dental, Health, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time off
- Flexible schedule
- Bonus and commission pay
- Uncapped earning potential
Superior Medical Solutions Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?